Promotion terms and conditions
We may, from time-to-time, run promotions and these may take the form of discount offers, prize draws, competitions, or other form of promotion, or a combination of these. The form of promotion will be described, and full details set out in email communications we issue to tell you about each promotion and/or on the individual web landing page for the relevant promotion.
For the purposes of all promotions, the promoter is Life Science Newswire (“we”, “us” and “our”), the entity you have contracted with under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
The period of time during which each promotion will run (promotion period) will be specified in the applicable promotional terms. Each promotion will automatically close at the end of the relevant promotion period, at which point no further participation in that promotion will be possible. We reserve the right to cancel a promotion at any time outside of the designated period.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the promotion communication, participation in each promotion is open to registered users (members) of Life Science Newswire but limited to one per organisation to whom we send the promotion communication. We reserve the right to restrict participation in certain promotions to members who fulfil specific selection criteria. Where a promotion communication permits multiple participants, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the number of participants.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the promotion communication, it is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If You are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of the recipient, then the offer is null and void.
To be eligible to participate in any promotion, you must:
- be eighteen (18) years of age or over
- be legally entitled to use our services in accordance with our terms and conditions of use;
- if the Promotion is specifically intended for members who are residents of and/or located in a particular country as stated in the applicable Promotional Terms, be a resident of and/or located in that country
- satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant sections of these terms in respect of certain general categories of Promotion and in the applicable Promotional Terms
- be the current registered user (member) with us
- work in the life science and/or healthcare sector
- Our promotional offers have no cash alternative.
- We reserve the right not to award a promotional offer in the event that the member is not entitled to receive such an offer in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the member is solely responsible for ensuring that he/she is entitled to receive any offer) or if we have cause to believe the member is breaching our eligibility mentioned above.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded. We accept no liability in relation to your participation (or inability to participate) in any promotion, including without limitation any use made by you of (or inability to use) any offer, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If any promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any technical problems or circumstances beyond our control, we shall incur no liability and no offer or prize of any kind will be awarded.
Alteration and termination of promotions; modification of the rules
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution or other error in any promotion communication or on the website, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any Promotion affecting the result of the Promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims.
- The rules may be modified by us at any time by posting the modified terms on the relevant page(s) of the website and communicated via email. We recommend you revisit these promotional terms regularly. By your continued participation in the promotion, you accept any such modified terms.
- You may not assign or transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under the rules.
- No third party shall have a right to enforce the rules against us.
- Failure by us to enforce a right under the rules does not result in the waiver of such right.
- If any part of the rules is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of the rules shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
- Our determination and decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute or situation not covered by the rules will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned and, subject to the following section, that decision shall be final and binding on all members.
- If these promotional terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is any inconsistency.
If you have any questions or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org